Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Guatemala slideshow

If anyone would like to view an awesome slide show of our groups' Guatemala trip go to "The Queen B's" blog at www.thequeenb.typepad.com. She put together a great slide show from our trip. She posted it on 3/29/09 so you may have to scroll down the page a little bit to get to it, but it will be worth your time. I can hardly watch it without getting choked up!

I will try to over the next few days post some of my random thoughts from the trip each day on our blog, so stay tuned.

Walk Good!!!

dan

2 comments:

The Ennis' said...

Where do I sign up for the next trip?!?! I cried watching her slideshow and I didn't even go! We would really consider going if you need extra people (maybe a doctor...:)). That looks like an amazing life changing trip. We have friends that just adopted from Guatemala. I may come home with five! Can't wait to hear about it. Love you guys!
Ang

Vicki Norris said...

Dan, Ofelia, Kalin and Katherine, I am so proud of you all. I love you so much , but more than that GOD loves you the most Dad and I would really like to go with uou all the next time you go. I know we would learn alot from the kids there i would probably have a hard time not taking one home with me. Love Mom,